Welding and cutting of copper
Are you interested in the technology of welding and cutting of copper? Supplier KMZ offers to buy copper at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer.
Because of its scarcity, the copper is divided into the measuring of the workpiece solely with no — and low-waste methods of cutting, therefore, mechanical cutting of this metal on a mechanical hacksaw or rotary saws gradually gives way to other technologies.
In large-scale and mass production cutting of copper blanks are cut in the following ways:
- Running wedge by the cutting tool. The rotating rod is fixed in the Chuck of the lathe, and then gradually cut through the roller, having a wedge-shaped profile of the working part;
- Pulse cutting, where cutting is performed, the gradual implementation of knives moving towards each other with speeds of 20…30 m/s;
- A sharp shift on a press-scissors (or shears with inclined blade for sheet metal) with minimum necessary clearance between the movable and fixed knives;
- Torsion (mostly method used to separate copper pipes). Prefabricated pre-incision forming the stress concentrators, and then twisted in opposite directions.
In small scale production is also used the technology of anode-mechanical cutting, which is characterized by ease of installations and relatively low metal losses in waste.
Practically, there are two ways of welding — arc and gas. Gas welding acetylene provides the temperature required for a quality weld. For sustainability of the process comply with the following conditions:
- Welding is carried out only with the use of welding fluxes;
- Use pre-heating of the welded workpieces;
- After welding carry out the annealing by which the weld seam is removed, residual stresses;
- Rule out the option of welding overlap, because often there is riprovare metal in depth.
In arc welding copper use ordinary graphite electrodes or filler wire with the appropriate composition of the coating. When welding graphite electrodes generate significant thermal stresses, which weaken the mechanical strength of the metal in the zone of the weld. More stable results provides arc welding of copper with the use of the electrode wire. Best results are obtained when welding under the flux layer, when the electrode material is used, the tungsten.
Are you interested in welding and cutting of copper? Supplier KMZ offers to buy copper at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer.
To buy any copper alloy from the supplier KMZ can at an affordable price. The price is formed based on the European standards of production. To buy any of the copper alloy at a reasonable price, you can wholesale or retail. Regular customers can take advantage of the discount system of discounts from the company KMZ.
Our consultant will save your time!
+7 (905) 233-21-42