Our consultant will save your time!
+7 (905) 270-13-45
Supplier KMZ offers to buy a special steel at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.
According to the American iron and steel Institute (AISI), steels can be classified in four groups according to their chemical composition:
- Carbon steel;
- Stainless steel;
- Tool steel.
- Other steel alloys ;
Special steels include alloys based on iron, which — depending on the required operational characteristics — alloyed elements such as Cr, Mn, Si, Mo, Ni, V, W, Ti, Al, Co, Nb, Cu, Zr, and sometimes also — Te, Se, Pb, N, La. The quantitative contents of alloying elements is regulated depending on the purpose of steel alloys.
There are over 3,500 different grades of steel alloys. They exhibit unique physical and chemical properties. They can be low alloy, carbon and stainless steels, as structural and instrumental, alloys based on Nickel, duplex and super duplex alloys.
The carbon content of steel alloys may range from 0.1 to 1.5%, but the most widely used brands contain only 0.1 to 0.25% carbon. Elements such as manganese, phosphorus and sulphur, are found in all brands, but, whereas manganese provides beneficial effects, phosphorus and sulphur reduce the strength and durability of the material.
Species of special steels GOST R 54384−2011
- Chromium-Nickel — tungsten molybdenum steel stamps. Used in the manufacture of welded tubes in oil & gas, petrochemical industry and nuclear industry. Application: vessels under pressure, boilers, pipes, valves, equipment for oil refineries;
- Durable boron steel. They are extremely resistant to abrasive wear and high surface pressures. Excellent mechanical properties of these steels are achieved through heat treatment. The presence of boron provides good weldability and improved ductility. Used in the manufacture of dump trucks, excavators, loaders, chutes, conveyors, etc.;
- Hardened structural steel. Used for welded steel structures with high requirements for weight and load. Application: pressure vessels, pipes, bridges, vehicles, cranes, frameworks, conveying plants etc.;
- High strength steel — based structural materials with high value of strength tensile, are used for reducing the weight of metal in construction;
- Corrosion resistant steel stamps: exhibit increased resistance to atmospheric corrosion. Used in the manufacture of steel frame structures, bridges, tanks, exhaust systems, etc.;
- Tool steel stamps. Used in the manufacture of punches, dies, molds, cutting tool;
- Other alloys for the manufacture of valves, extruder, bearings, springs, etc.
Supplier KMZ offers to buy a special steel at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer.
Buy special steel possible at an affordable price. The price is formed based on the European standards of production. Buy stainless steel rolling at a reasonable price, you can wholesale or retail. Regular customers can take advantage of the discount system of discounts from the company KMZ. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.