Our consultant will save your time!
+7 (962) 383-76-36
Supplier KMZ offers to buy ferritic alloys at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.
Ferritic steels represent high-chromium magnetic stainless steel alloy with low carbon content. Known for its good ductility, resistance to corrosion and corrosion stress cracking, ferritic steels are commonly used in the automotive industry, industrial and household equipment. In comparison with austenitic steel, which has a grainy structure with face-centered cubic lattice (FCC), ferritic steels Have body-centered cubic lattice (BCC). This leads to good magnetic properties
Ferritic steel is not hardened by heat treatment but has a good resistance to stress corrosion cracking. They are plastic and respond well to annealing. Ferritic grade steels and alloys are characterized by high weldability, however, due to the thermal changes in the area of the weld are not recommended for welding sheet details
Due to the lower chromium and Nickel standard grades of ferritic steel are usually cheaper than their austenitic counterparts. The chromium content can range from 10.5 to 27 percent, Nickel in many cases, missing. Specialized grades often include molybdenum, and to a lesser extent, aluminium and titanium.
Classes of ferritic steels
- Group 1, with the lowest percentage of chromium. They are ideal for slightly corrosive environments where localized rust is acceptable;
- Group 2 is the most commonly used ferritic steel, which has a higher percentage of chromium and, therefore, greater resistance to acid corrosion. Such steel is used to make drums for washing machines, sinks, flatware, dish machines, etc.;
- Group 3 — most often used to replace the austenitic steels type ol production of products such as sinks, exchange pipes, exhaust systems and welded parts of washing machines;
- Group 4 includes steel with high molybdenum content. These ferritic steels possess high corrosion resistance and are used in the manufacture of hot water storage tanks, solar water heaters, parts, exhaust system, electric kettles, microwave ovens items;
- Group 5, which includes steels and alloys for special purposes. Characterized by high corrosion resistance, reaching durability of titanium, and contain a higher percentage of chromium. Used in marine shipbuilding.
Supplier KMZ offers to buy ferritic alloys at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer.
Buy the ferritic alloys from the supplier KMZ can at an affordable price. The price is formed based on the European standards of production. Buy ferritic alloys at a reasonable price, you can wholesale or retail. Regular customers can take advantage of the discount system of discounts from the company KMZ. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.