Our consultant will save your time!
+38 (050) 369-66-30
Supplier KMZ offers to buy a round, wire, pipe of chromium copper Brkh, Brh1 at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.
Percentage composition, GOST 18175−78
- Copper — 98.5 — 99.6%
- Chromium is 0.4…1.2%;
- Impurities (iron and zinc) — no more than 0.3%.
In the electrical industry are manufactured from alloy cable, electrical connectors, thermal conductors, switching devices, parts of circuit breakers, switch contacts, motor components and generator parts, electronic devices, etc. In the industrial practice of chromium copper rods produce soldering irons, welding electrodes, working parts of welding machines for resistance welding, clamps of electrodes, the welding discs or roller at contact welding, wear plates, radiators, spoilers for welding parts molds.
Bronze Brkh, Brh1 is a copper alloy with a high chromium content. It is used in the electrical industry and the automotive industry. After heat treatment — annealing with subsequent aging, the alloy acquires increased conductivity, resistance to loss of hardness at elevated temperatures and good strength. This combination of properties makes chrome bronze a preferred material for electrodes with increased resistance welding temperatures, which provides the material in question a wide range of applications.
- Density, kg/m3 8900;
- Melting point, 0 C — 1075;
- The coefficient of thermal expansion, µm/deg — 17;
- Specific heat, j/kgrad — 388;
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity, W/mgrad — 167…315 (a lower value indicates that the material after quenching, more — after aging);
- The modulus of elasticity, GPA — 112.
- The limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 380…450 (smaller values rolled with a smaller cross-sectional area);
- Yield strength, MPa — 220…300 (smaller values rolled with a smaller cross-sectional area);
- Relative tensile elongation, %, not less than 8…10;
- Hardness on the Brinell hardness, HB, max — 80.
Temperature range modes of forging 750…950°C machinability — good creep strength at a temperature of 250 °C — 180 MPa.
Supplier KMZ offers a circle, a wire, a tube made of chromium copper Brkh, Brh1 at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer.
To buy a circle, a wire, a tube made of chromium copper Brkh, Brh1 provider KMZ can at an affordable price. The price is formed based on the European standards of production. To buy a round, wire, pipe chrome bronze in stock at a reasonable price, you can wholesale or retail. Regular customers can take advantage of the discount system of discounts from the company KMZ. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.