Alloy AT3 circle, sheet
Our consultant will save your time!
+38 (050) 369-66-30
Supplier KMZ offers titanium round, sheet of stamps AT3 at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.
Alloy AT3 refers to a group of wrought titanium alloys, which are widely used as blanks and semi-finished products for further processing by pressure — rolling, forging, hot and cold forming.
The alloy’s chemical composition, GOST 19807−91
|0.2… 0.5||0.1||0.2… 0.4||0.2… 0.5||≤0.05||Of 2.0… 3.5||≤0.15||≤0.008||≤0.3|
Alloy after rolling and annealing
- The limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 590;
- Relative tensile elongation, % — 15/8 (the denominator of the given values for the rental, not subjected to annealing);
- The relative narrowing of the cross-sectional area, % — 35/12 (in the denominator of the given values for the rental, not subjected to annealing);
- Impact strength, kJ/m2 — 400…450;
- Heat Resistance, °C — 550.
- Melting point, °C — 1400;
- Density, kg/m3 — 4505;
- The coefficient of thermal expansion, K-1 — (…12,0 17,0)10-6.
The rolling of the titanium alloy is performed in the following range of sizes:
- Sheet — thickness 0,1 up to 700 mm length up to 3000 mm and width up to 700 mm;
- The circle with diameter from 6 mm to 500 mm, length up to 6000 mm.
In closed warehouses or under the shed providing adequate protection against mechanical and other damage.
Supplier KMZ offers to buy titanium round, sheet of stamps AT3 at economical price. The company guarantees timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer.
Buy titanium round, sheet of stamps AT3 provider KMZ can at an affordable price. The price is formed based on the European standards of production. Buy titanium Bicycle brand at a reasonable price, you can wholesale or retail. Regular customers can take advantage of the discount system of discounts from the company KMZ. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.