the rare-earth metals
Our consultant will save your time!
+7 (905) 270-13-45
KMZ supplier offers tungsten electrode brand WS-2 (turquoise) c rare earth elements at economical price. Regular customers can take advantage of the discount discount. The provider ensures timely delivery of products to any email address. The price is the best in this segment of the rental. The diameter of the electrodes up to 4.0 mm, length 150 and 175 mm.
Turquoise tungsten electrode by adding rare-earth elements are used for the same purposes as the tungsten electrodes with thorium. Tungsten electrodes with rare earth metals (EEC, according to the classification of the American Union welders) contain irregular additives of rare earth oxides or hybrid combinations of different oxides, the producers usually identificeret each additive and its percentage on the package. Depending on the additives, desired results can include: the stability of the arc combustion, both on direct and reverse polarity, increased durability (compared to tungsten-thorium electrodes, the ability to use a tungsten rod with a smaller diameter for the same values of welding current, increasing the current while maintaining the same durability of the rod.
The physical characteristics of the electrodes
- Melting point, °C — 3400;
- Density, kg/m3 — 18700 19000…;
- The shear modulus, HPa — 155;
- The coefficient of thermal expansion, µm/deg — 4,45.
- Performance-electrodes WS-2 Tri-Mix tungsten tonirovannym correspond to the electrodes;
- Tri-Mix means that the composition includes three oxide of rare earth elements, which from a scientific point of view is balanced to increase the rate of evaporation, leading to increased durability of the tungsten component;
- When using electrodes WS-2 (black) provides improved stability of the arc combustion, and also facilitates its ignition;
- Reduced by one-third the power required to maintain stable characteristics of an arc discharge.
Supplier KMZ offers to buy tungsten electrode brand WS-2 (turquoise) c rare earth elements at economical price. Regular customers can take advantage of the discount discount. The provider ensures timely delivery of products to any email address. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.
Buy tungsten electrode WS-2 (turquoise) c rare earth elements provider KMZ can at an affordable price. The price is formed based on the European standards of production. To the electrode by any brand in stock at a reasonable price, you can wholesale or retail.