Savings on fehrali (letter)
We present to Your attention EUROPAHALLE. They are of high quality due to the production by new world technologies, from primary raw materials with the addition of rare earth metals. Until recently, outdated production technology feheley forced domestic consumers mainly to use expensive alloys with high Nickel content type CR20NI80-H and H15N60-H. Today the majority of consumers in Western Europe have long enjoyed the advantage of EUROPARAMA. At an average price of nichrome CR20NI80-H: 270.0 cm UAH/kg for the fall 2008, Your savings when using 1 ton fehrali is 270 000 — 34 000 UAH NSD = 236 000 hryvnia
- Low price (3−4 times lower than that of nichrome).
- High temperature operation up to 1300 °C against 1200 °C for CR20NI80-N.
- The low density of 7.20 g/cm3 against 8.4 g/cm3 for CR20NI80-H, which saves up to 17% by weight.
- Excellent corrosion resistance in air, oxidizing environments, vacuum, argon, sulfur-containing, carbon-containing environments.
- High yield strength that allows the use of wire of smaller diameter (due to a smaller change in cross sectional area when coiling).
- High resistivity — 1.37 Ohm·mm2/m vs. 1.12 for CR20NI80-N.
Ready to provide a sample for testing. Commercial Director «" ________________________ Y. A. Govorin
Our consultant will save your time!
+7 (905) 233-21-42