Sheet, tape, foil
Our consultant will save your time!
+7 (905) 233-21-42
Buy at an affordable price from the manufacturer of sheet products (sheet, foil, tape), made of alloy 80HXS, offers the company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees delivery of products to any point set by the consumer.
Properties, composition and application
The alloy grade 80NXS is a precision magnetic-soft material based on nickel and iron. The alloy has high values of magnetic permeability in weak fields and is intended for manufacturing cores of small-sized transformers, chokes and relays operating in weak magnetic fields. In the small thicknesses (0,05… 0,02 mm) of the foil of this alloy, cores of pulse transformers, magnetic amplifiers and non-contact relays, as well as cores of magnetic heads are made.
The chemical composition of the alloy, (in percents) corresponding to GOST 10994−74, is given in the table:
|12.33… 16.7||Not more than 0,03||1.1… 1.5||0.6… 1.1||79.0… 81.5||Not more than 0,02||Not more than 0.02||2.6 — 3.0||Not more than 0,15||Not more than 0,15||Not more than 0.2|
Physico-mechanical characteristics of the alloy:
- Density, kg / m 3 — 8500;
- Ultimate tensile strength, MPa — 540/830 (in the numerator, data are given for conventional, and in the denominator — for cold worked tape);
- Limit of plasticity, MPa — 145/885 (in the numerator the data are given for the conventional, and in the denominator for the cold worked tape);
- Relative elongation at tension,% — 40/4 (in the numerator data are given for the conventional, and in the denominator for the cold-worked tape);
- Brinell hardness, НВ — 130/240 (in the numerator data are given for the conventional, and in the denominator for the hardened tape).
Electrovek-steel company offers to buy at a cost-effective price from the manufacturer sheet, tape and foil from the alloy 80NHS. The supplier provides delivery of the products to any point specified by the customer.
The dimensions and technical requirements for sheet metal from the alloy 80HXS are regulated by GOST 10160−75. The range of cold-rolled foil and tape is given in the table:
|Thickness, mm||Limit deviation in thickness, μm, at rolling accuracy||Width, mm||Length of the tape, m, not less than|
|normal||high||in rolls||in segments|
|0,0015||± 0.15||-||20, 30, 40||10||-|
|0.002||± 0.20||-||20, 30, 40||10||-|
|0.003||± 0.30||-||20, 30, 40||10||-|
|0.005||± 0.50||-||30, 40, 70−100||10||-|
The range of hot and cold rolled sheets is given in the table:
|Thickness, mm||Thickness tolerance, mm||Width, mm||Length, mm, not less than|
|3 to 5||± 0.2||800|
|" 8||± 0.4||A multiple of 100,||500|
|«8» 14||± 0.5||not more than 600|
|«14» 22||± 0.7||300|
Buy an affordable price sheet, tape or foil from the alloy 80NHS offers the company Electrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees the delivery of the products to any point agreed by the customer.